Embark Aviation is an innovative airline planning and strategy firm that specializes in the management of commercial functions for regional and boutique airlines. This includes airline revenue management, scheduling, route planning, FP&A, marketing strategy, and market development. Embark’s portfolio of clients are located in some of the most dynamic regions of North America, including the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Pacific Northwest.
As an Embark team member, you will work closely with executive leadership at our partner airlines, gaining valuable (and cross-functional) experience. You’ll also work across multiple airlines, acquiring new insights you can’t get working for a traditional airline. As a new, fast growing company, you’ll also be building an exciting organization aimed at being the leading airline resource solution.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends within the airline industry.
- Produce and monitor scheduled reports to identify areas of opportunity or items requiring further analysis and present opportunities to partner airlines
- Provide analytical support and relevant data to different areas of our partner airlines for ad hoc analysis
- Analyze large business questions by manipulating data sources to create actionable analysis and/or reporting
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes and reports for partner airlines
- Leverage revenue management tools, forecasting system, databases, and processes to maximize revenue performance of partner airlines
- Resolve problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- High level of verbal and written communication.
- Attained an education level of at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Knowledge of business reporting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Previous experience with the airline industry or other corporate commercial operation is highly desired.
- D.C. Maryland or Virginia is preferred.
Want to apply? Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.