Sometimes finding a regular, scheduled air service partner can be challenging, or the airport operating environment cannot support Part 121 operating requirements. Embark has the experience to help communities, resorts, or businesses establish their own custom airline program to best suit their needs.
Embark supports this process from concept to launch (and beyond), including:
- Evaluation of operating air carrier operations, finances, and economics
- Negotiating purchase of aircraft as well as operating agreements
- Development of capital, P&L, and cash flow forecasts for operation
- Securing necessary partnerships, vendors, and certification (if necessary)
- Commercial Strategy and Execution: Schedule, Pricing/Yield, and Marketing Strategy
- Develop and oversee operational structure
- Maximize return through revenue and cost initiatives
Taos Ski Valley in Taos, NM engaged Embark to develop a customized airline program. Embark was given the challenge to find a charter operator that could serve the Taos Regional Airport, an airport currently not certified for large commercial carriers. Unable to find one that fit their specific needs, Embark helped Taos secure aircraft and identify an operator to manage their own flight program. Embark provides commercial support with network strategy, scheduling, pricing, inventory management, and business development. The results have been incredible – first year load factors exceeded 75% on inaugural flights from Austin and Dallas, Texas.
In the news: